Packaging & Designing
Herbal Consultants has created a niche in the packaging and designing sector since a decade. We are always dedicated in designing an innovative packaging every time.
While respecting the client’s existing pack or bottle shape, we are experts in creating evolutionary and revolutionary re-designs that best suit the brand and the client’s wish.
Herbal Consultants ensures strategic branding and packaging design advice using experienced brand consultants and top designers who have worked on international renowned brands. Herbal Consultants has proven to add value to its clients by always creating strategic brand oriented designs. The existing die-cut can be respected or altered to meet the requirements and technical limitations.
We offer cost effective and value added specialty packaging solutions to all our customers. The secret of our success lies in the individual attention that we give to each of our customers for understanding their needs and meeting their expectations by delivering consistent value through focused innovation.
Our packaging development includes the following:
- Design development.
- 3D imaging.
- Market research and surveys.
- Packaging re-development.
- Child lock systems development.
- Dispensing systems development.
- Material selection.
- Mould / Dye manufacturing.
- Label development and designing.
- Blister, strips, thermoforming.
- Carton development and designing.
- Print Media and Digital Media development & designing.
Below the stages are shown through which a project undergoes until it finally is ready for the consumers to enjoy:
- Analysis of all materials provided by the client.
- Observation of the market, competitors and the target audience.
- Development of a broad range of design solutions.
- In-depth study on an agreed amount of routes including the typography, graphical main shape, colour combinations, iconography, hierarchy and design details.
- Adaptation of the selected design(s) to market research.
- Creation of possible materials for market research. Depending on the requirements this can entail either presentation boards, market mockups (2D or 3D) with computer printed labels or offset printed labels.
- Fine tune the final selected concept based on the feedback or market research findings.
- Translation to other SKU’s (if applicable).
- Development of the colour references (if applicable).
- Development of artwork for all SKU’s.
- Development of technical or dimension drawings (if applicable).
- Our team can visit the production facilities to ensure a perfect match.